Think Mentals 4 is the 'how-to' guide for making mental maths calculations friendly. The book includes:
- 18 modelled computation strategies for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- A fun and easy introductory unit to show students how to find, make and fix ‘friendly’ numbers
- Over 30 weeks of carefully structured and differentiated mental computation questions
- Strategy revision and core maths skills questions
- Weekly assessment and a Student Assessment Profile
- End of unit higher-order thinking activities
- Content written for the Australian Curriculum.