The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Year 6 Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements of primary school Year 6. Features of the Targeting Maths program include:
- Australian Curriculum Alignment Complete coverage of all Year 6 content descriptions for mathematics.
- Targeting Maths App for iPad The Targeting Maths Year 6 Student Book is fully cross-referenced to the Year 6 Targeting Maths App. Students will benefit from the combination of book-based and digital learning this program provides.
- Fully integrated Problem-solving Program Actively builds students' abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- Term Investigations Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
- In-stage topic alignment for composite classes Each Targeting Maths Student Book in Stage 3 (Student Book Year 5 and Year 6) match topic-by-topic.
- Regular Revision Regular revision pages maintain skills.
- Interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching The Targeting Maths Year 6 Teaching Guide includes the complete Year 6 Rainforest Maths CD-ROM, an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts.