The people studied in this set of blackline master activities were chosen because they have contributed in a positive manner to one aspect of Australia, or to Australians’ lives.
After completing these activities, the students will appreciate the people who have made a significant impact on Australia through their determination, courage and perseverance. Answers have been provided to ensure marking is easy for the teacher.
- a language-based blackline master resource to investigate successful Australians
- includes biographies of 22 famous Australians who have contributed significantly to Australia’s rich history
- a personal profile sheet on which students can complete a report on other successful Australians
- a test/quiz sheet which can be used as a pretest and/or a post-test
- outcome links and answers