Fairytales for assemblies
Put an end to assembly nightmares with Revived Fairytales. These blackline master fairytale scripts have been revived to appeal more to today’s young children.
- set them to music
- use them for puppet plays
- use them as assembly items
- use them as Readers’ Theatre performances
- use them as choral speaking
- use them just for extra oral reading practice
They can be used to encourage reluctant readers and offer ESL students opportunities to hear and practise the speech rhythms and patterns of contemporary English.