Reading Comprehension blackline master is designed to present the three levels of questioning to students in an attractive format, using original and interesting fiction stories. Where used, artwork has a dual purpose – to increase motivation to read, and to provide visual cues to understanding the story.
- presents original and exciting blackline master passages of fiction to students
- questions cover the literal, interpretive and evaluative forms
- art forms an integral part of the comprehension process
- each book develops a high-interest theme
- ideal resource to supplement and support your language program
- teachers notes and answers