Proofreading and Editing is a series of three blackline masters written to provide children with experience in proofreading and editing written text. A high level of proficiency in these skills is necessary for accurate self-assessment of written work.
- consists of a selection of blackline master passages that contain punctuation, spelling and grammaticalerrors
- children are directed to the type and number of errors to be corrected
- detailed explanations of more difficult skills such as punctuation, direct speech and paragraphing are included
- the choice of topics and humour within the passages make them appealing to children
- teachers notes and answers