Nelson QMaths 12 Mathematical Methods covers the new Queensland senior mathematics course, where Mathematical methods replaces Mathematics B course. The student book is written by a successful Queensland author team of experienced teachers, including the leading authors of Nelson Senior Maths for the Australian Curriculum. Graded Problem Solving sections, including multiple-choice questions, and Technology sections allow students to explore the syllabus in more depth and promotes ICT in the classroom.
- Graded exercises feature Problem Solving sections, including multiple-choice questions.
- Includes Investigations and Technology sections, featuring Casio and Texas Instruments graphics calculator activities.
- Chapter summaries and chapter review exercises.
- Practice examinations after every three chapters.
- Glossary/index at the end of each book.