This blackline masters introduce basic concepts that children require at this age, in a fun, activity-basedmanner, as well as providing the child with a record of his or her own achievement in booklet form.
The pages are designed so that on completion of the four activities on each page, the work is folded into asmall booklet, which can be the child’s record and form a collection of achievements.
- this books develop basic early skills
- each blackline master activity creates a small booklet that:
- – provides a variety of activities;
- – is motivational in its presentation; and
- – provides an excellent record for parents to observe progress.