Help comprehend elements of music
Learning to play a musical instrument is a task which is achieved over a period of years; the ability to read and understand music is also a gradual process. These blackline masters are designed to help the student comprehend elements of music which are relevant to the understanding necessary to learn to play a musical instrument.
- can be used in conjunction with your existing music program
- covers the musical directions of stave familiarisation, beats and rests, rhythmic content, simple and compound time, musical instruments, history of music and musical trends
- blackline master activities vary in degree of difficulty
- exercises to be integrated into language lessons on a varied curriculum level
- project work and reading challenges are included
- answers are provided