Practising Multiplication Facts
Research shows that children’s instant recall of basic number facts will only progress from short-term memory (easily forgotten) to the long-term memory through constant practice and reinforcement of the same table facts. Mastering Tables is the essential blackline master and can be readily incorporated into any weekly tables program.
Students will enjoy the variety of fun and challenging activities that will assist them in learning, practising and extending the basic multiplication facts. Teachers can use Mastering Tables for classroom lessons, reinforcement, extension or homework activities.
- assists students to learn, practise and extend essential multiplication facts
- develops and encourages mental calculation skills
- includes review activities incorporating self-assessment
- recording sheets, games and merit certificates included
- reader-friendly teachers notes, outcome links and answers provided