The Jacaranda World History Atlas for the Australian Curriculum is a completely new History atlas designed to meet the requirements of the Australian History Curriculum. This unique resource has been written to meet the learning needs of year 7 – 10 History students. Combining clear, high-impact maps, stimulating sources and engaging activities, the Jacaranda World History Atlas places significant historical events in their geographical and chronological context to help students discover ‘the where of the when’.
- enriches the teaching of History whatever resources are being used
- covers all four units of the 7 – 10 Australian Curriculum
- provides invaluable support for the teaching of the Overviews and each of the Depth Studies
- organised into double-page spreads containing detailed sources plus introductory text and a chronology for context
- each spread includes carefully graded activities, based on the maps and sources, designed to develop students’ historical skills
- over 120 specially commissioned full-colour maps