Designed to help teachers unpack the new curriculum and help students at the point of learning, so that every student can experience success in the classroom, at home and thus ultimately in the exam.
- A resource that addresses and unpacks the new curriculum.
- To help prepare students for external exams for the first time.
- Students to be able to get help where they need it, whether it be at home or in the classroom – help at the point of learning is critical.
- Students to experience success and build confidence, while allowing those who want
- to be challenged to proceed to more difficult concepts and questions.
The Jacaranda Maths Quest for Queensland series is available in a print with digital or digital-only format to allow teacher to teach their class, their way.
Perfectly aligned to the curriculum
Our authors and teachers have been living and breathing the curriculum changes to deliver an easy-to-follow text, supported by a bank of materials.
Preparing students for exam success
Select titles from the series include studyON, our online study, revision and practice tool – for free!
Helping overcome misconceptions
Includes free access to Fully Worked Solutions for every question to help students get unstuck.
Accessible for every student
Questions and topics are organised from lower to higher levels of complexity, allowing every student to achieve success.
The latest edition include these key updates:
- Inclusion of important language to help frame question sets such as Simple Familiar, Complex Familiar and Complex Unfamiliar
- New assessment practice sections designed as per QCAA guidelines and samples, including Problem Solving and Modelling Tasks
- New chapter questions and activities are aligned with Marzano and Kendall’s new taxonomy: 4 levels of cognitive process – retrieval, comprehension, analysis and knowledge
- Provides an unmatched interactive learning experience, through a variety of new interactivities to help students understand challenging concepts
- Free online Fully Worked Solutions with every student text
- Exam practice questions included in every chapter
- studyON, our study, revision and exam practice tool is included free across select titles in the series
- Available in the eGuidePLUS, a range of online comprehensive quarantined assessments for teachers
Authors: Mark Barnes, Steven Morris, Kahni Burrows, Sue Michell, Catherine Smith, Nick Simpson, Raymond Rozen