This pack is designed for parents who want to help their children and for teachers who wish to prepare their class for the NAPLAN Tests. NAPLAN Tests are sat by Year 5 students Australia-wide. These tests are held in May every year. The tests are in Literacy and Numeracy.
In Literacy there are three tests:
- Reading – Comprehension: there are around 35 questions in this test.
- Language Conventions – Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation: there are around 50 questions in this test.
- Writing – Written Expression: there is one piece of writing in this test.
In the Numeracy test Mathematics is tested. There are around 40 questions in this test. This preparation pack will ensure your student is 100% prepared for this important test.
This pack contains:
- One Test Guide Book
- Two sample NAPLAN*-style Reading, Language Conventions and Writing Tests
- Two sample NAPLAN*-style Numeracy Tests
- Three Sample Tests each for Persuasive and Narrative Writing
- One month's FREE access to www.exceltestzone.com.au to practise thousands of high-quality questions
*This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.