INDIVIDUAL SET - Early Readers Fiction (Level 7)– Books 1 – 10
10 Books – 1 copy of each title
Introduces: ai ay ea ee ie igh oa ow ew ue
This set of Early Readers (Level 7) have been created to give children the opportunity to master the identification of Level 7 sound set, (as well as the level 1-6 sounds) and how to blend and read CVC and some CCVC/CVCC words.
These books contain a low word count, predominantly single syllable words, and have larger font than our Main Fiction Series Level 7 readers.
Our Level 7 books also have a phonics focus.
- Lower word count (for vulnerable learners or students in foundation)
- Words with just 3-4 sounds (most words are single syllable words)
- Larger font (1-2 sentences per page)
- 10 books per level
- Level 4-8 have phonics focus readers (digraphs and vowel sound/spelling focus. The text contains multiple words with the letter/sound correspondence focus)
- More fun Australian adventures with our much loved Aussie characters.
All Early Readers books contain pre reading word warm ups and post-reading comprehension questions to check for understanding.