INDIVIDUAL SET - Early Readers Fiction (Level 6)– Books 1 – 10
10 Books – 1 copy of each title
Introduces New Sounds: oi (soil), oy (boy), oo (book), oo (moon), ou (loud), ow (cow), er (term), ir (stir), ur (turm), ar (star), or (for)
This set of Early Readers (Level 6) have been created to give children the opportunity to master the identification of Level 6 sound set, (as well as the level 1-5 sounds) and how to blend and read CVC and some CCVC/CVCC words.
These books contain a low word count, predominantly single syllable words, and have larger font than our Series 1 Level 6 readers.
Our Level 6 books also have a phonics focus.
- Lower word count (for vulnerable learners or students in foundation)
- Words with just 3-4 sounds (most words are single syllable words)
- Larger font (1-2 sentences per page)
- 10 books per level
- Level 4-8 have phonics focus readers (digraphs and vowel sound/spelling focus. The text contains multiple words with the letter/sound correspondence focus)
- More fun Australian adventures with our much loved Aussie characters.
All Early Readers books contain pre reading word warm ups and post-reading comprehension questions to check for understanding.