CLASSROOM GUIDED READING SET
x EARLY READER FICTION (Level 6) – Books 1 – 10
60 books – 6 copies of each ER6 title
Introduces: ai ay ea ee ie igh oa ow ew ue
This set of Early Readers (Level 6) have been created to give children the opportunity to master the identification of Level 6 sound set, (as well as the level 1-5 sounds) and how to blend and read CVC and some CCVC/CVCC words.
These books contain a low word count, predominantly single syllable words, and have larger font than our Series 1 Level 6 readers and are great for use in foundation (Kindergarten/Prep/Reception) and as intervention readers for Years 1 and 2.
Our Level 6 books also have a phonics focus.
All Early Readers books contain pre reading word warm ups and post-reading comprehension questions to check for understanding.
This resource is perfect for guided reading or for conducting small group literacy sessions.
- Lower word count (for vulnerable learners or students in foundation)
- Words with just 3-4 sounds (most words are single syllable words)
- Larger font (1-2 sentences per page)
- 10 books per level
- Level 4-8 have phonics focus readers (digraphs and vowel sound/spelling focus. The text contains multiple words with the letter/sound correspondence focus)
- More fun Australian adventures with our much loved Aussie characters.