CLASSROOM GUIDED READING SET
6x EARLY READER FICTION Level 1– Books 1 – 10
60 books – 6 copies of each ER title
This resource is perfect for guided reading or for conducting small group literacy sessions.
This set of Early Readers have been created to give children the opportunity to master the identification of the s,a,t,p,i,n and how to blend and read VC and CVC words.
These books contain a low word count, single syllable words, and have larger font than our Series 1 Level 1 readers and are great for use in foundation (Kindergarten/Prep/Reception).
All Early Readers books contain pre reading word warm ups and post-reading comprehension questions to also check for understanding.
- Lower word count (for vulnerable learners or students in foundation)
- Words with just 3-4 sounds (most words are single syllable words)
- Larger font (1-2 sentences per page)
- 10 books per level
- Level 4-8 have phonics focus readers (digraphs and vowel sound/spelling focus. The text contains multiple words with the letter/sound correspondence focus)
- More fun Australian adventures with our much loved Aussie characters.