BIG BOOKS - Early Readers Fiction Level 1 – Books 1 – 10
10 Big Books - 1 copy of each title
Each Book Measures 350mm x 350mm
Shared reading with big books allows the teacher to model reading skills and strategies and conduct guided reading sessions with groups of children.
Our Early Readers have been created to give children the opportunity to master the identification of the s,a,t,p,i,n sounds and how to blend and read VC, CV and CVC words.
All Early Readers books contain post-reading comprehension questions
- Lower word count (for vulnerable learners or students in foundation)
- Words with just 3-4 sounds (most words are single syllable words)
- Larger font (1-2 sentences per page)
- 10 books per level
- Level 4-8 have phonics focus readers (digraphs and vowel sound/spelling focus. The text contains multiple words with the letter/sound correspondence focus)
- More fun Australian adventures with our much loved Aussie characters.