CATCH-UP MATHS is written for students struggling with their year-level maths. It takes maths topics back to the foundation and ensures that all basic concepts are consolidated. Lots of revision and opportunities to practise and build confidence are offered, before moving on to new concepts. Fully aligned to the Australian Curriculum.
Each book contains;
- 9 chapters that teach a separate maths strand eg. Angles, Time etc.
- Simple, step-by-step explanations of every year's level strand
- Examples, practice exercises and video demonstrations for every topic
- Self-checking in all sections
- Reviews with answers for each maths strand
- Answers for all activities
A unique aspect of the CATCH-UP MATHS series are the instructional videos created by the author for every new topic accessible through QR codes throughout the book.
The videos give a step-by-step explanation of the examples and work through them to provide a helpful lesson for the student. They are accessed via the QR code on the same page and can be watched on a phone, tablet, computer or interactive whiteboard.