As the title suggests, this blackline master is a large selection of activities based on the phonetic sounds of the English language. It is intended that the activities be used as an integral part of early teaching programs and that teachers will use the worksheets and the ideas on each page to help to introduce, teach or consolidate the basic sounds, depending on the needs of their class or of individuals within the class.
- ideal blackline master resource to assist teachers with the introduction of phonic sounds
- sounds are treated in isolation
- more than 50 practical pages in the package
- consistent layout of activities
- activities can be used in a variety of ways
- teachers notes