Verbs and Tenses aims to help all learners through the difficulties they may encounter when they are trying to understand lexical and auxiliary verbs, the modal verbs, the meanings and uses of the different tenses, and many more.
- comprehensive coverage of the major aspects of verbs and tenses
- clear and concise explanations of all the important rules
- numerous informative notes on grammar and usage
- highlights the differences between British and American English usage
- ample exercises, with answer key
Ideal for Secondary