Design, Create and Evaluate
Students can work individually, in pairs or in small groups. The blackline masters are ideally suited to encouraging collaborative learning skills.
The activities require access to basic technology tool kits and everyday consumable materials. Some basic building materials will also be required for some activities.
- these blackline masters are designed to promote an understanding of the technology process, design, create and evaluate
- innovative projects with teachers notes
- activities use inexpensive and readily available materials and tools
- each unit features a consistent layout for students to follow
- units can be completed individually, in pairs or in small groups
- activities integrate learning areas and promote creativity
- activities encourage collaborative learning skills
- includes evaluation and student self-assessment
- linked to outcome statements