- Those learning to speak and write English well need to have a good knowledge of grammar and a good vocabulary.
- In this book the first section is on vocabulary, providing ample information on synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, idioms, phrasal verbs, foreign words in English and much, much more.
- The second section deals with the fundamentals of English grammar.
- Learners will find this reference book invaluable, whether they use it to look up the right word or to study the topics systematically.
- They will be able to bring variety and accuracy to their spoken and written English.
Ideal for Secondary