Poetry Frameworks is a blackline master designed to teach lower and middle primary school students how to compose various forms of poetry. Each blackline master will help to make writing poetry an enjoyable and creative experience.
The frameworks are presented in a clear step-by-step format. Frameworks include, shape poems, string poems, haiku, acrostics, limericks and cinquains.
- teaches students how to compose various forms of poetry
- each poetry frameworks is presented in a clear step-by-step format
- frameworks include shape poems, string poems, haiku, limericks, acrostics and cinquains
- ready-to-use learning centre included
- outcome links, class and personal assessment sheets and poetry framework charts provided