The Pearson Mathematics Second Edition Teacher Companion make lesson preparation and implementation easy by combining full Student Book pages with a wealth of teacher support, to help you meet the demands of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics as well as the Victorian Curriculum.
For each level there are 2 separate bound teacher companion books. Part 1 covers the chapters 1-5 in the Student Book and Part 2 covers chapters 6-9.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved contextual teaching suggestions.
- Binder and booklets format of the first edition replaced with a more manageable, durable and reliable 2-book format.
- Each Teacher Companion now comprises 2 easy-to-use printed books for each year level.
- Full answers and worked solutions for every feature in the Student Book.
- Includes revised and new teaching strategies and class activities with BLMs.
- Quick quizzes for the start of each lesson.