The Pearson Mathematics Second Edition Teacher Companion make lesson preparation and implementation easy by combining full Student Book pages with a wealth of teacher support, to help you meet the demands of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics as well as the Victorian Curriculum.
For each level there are 2 separate bound teacher companion books. Part 1 covers the chapters 1-5 in the Student Book and Part 2 covers chapters 6-10.
Using Pearson Mathematics Teacher Companion
Pearson Mathematics 7 Curriculum Correlation
- Chapter 1 Whole numbers
- Chapter 2 Integers
- Chapter 3 Fractions
- Chapter 4 Decimals, percentage and ratio
- Chapter 5 Algebra
- Chapter 6 Measurement
- Chapter 7 Linear equations
- Chapter 8 Angles and shapes
- Chapter 9 Statistics and probability
- Chapter 10 Transformation and visualisation
Features & Benefits:
- Improved contextual teaching suggestions.
- Binder and booklets format of the first edition replaced with a more manageable, durable and reliable 2-book format.
- Each Teacher Companion now comprises 2 easy-to-use printed books for each year level.
- Full answers and worked solutions for every feature in the Student Book.
- Includes revised and new teaching strategies and class activities with BLMs.
- Quick quizzes for the start of each lesson.