This pack contains 1 copy of the Pearson Mathematics 7 Student Book, and access to Reader+.
The Second Edition of the Pearson Mathematics Student Book offers updated questions, activities, design and full coverage of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics as well as the Victorian Curriculum.
It caters for students of all abilities, with improved differentiation of all exercise questions and more questions for students consolidating their skills, in all exercises.
Reader+ gives you access to the eBook version of your Student Book as well as bonus multimedia assets. It’s built to work online and offline, making content easily available anytime, anywhere, in every school. It works on PC and Mac, Android and iOS.
Learners can quickly navigate through their eBooks, read them, take notes and save bookmarks. Reader+ integrates multimedia (audio/video) and interactive activities that enhance and extend the reading experience.
The access code will give 15 months access to the Reader+ eBook from the date of activation.
Key features of the Student Book:
- Fully updated for the latest revised Australian Curriculum: Mathematics, and also for the 2017 Victorian Curriculum Mathematics.
- Each Student Book comes with Reader+, a digital version of the Student Book, available for both online and offline use.
- Revised, improved differentiation of all exercise questions
- The Student Books for Year 7 and Year 8 will continue to include a re-usable mini-whiteboard to help encourage active participation from learners.
- Better differentiation of difficulty, including questions for students consolidating their skills, in all exercises
- New mathematics-focused algorithmic thinking and coding activities, for the new 2017 Victorian Curriculum Mathematics (and for everyone!).
- Content informed by pedagogical best practice and the latest research, including rich tasks, 21st-century learning skills and STEM activities.
- Refreshed content developed specifically to improve learner engagement.
- Updated real-life data for statistics topics.
- Updated texts, activities and design.
- Explorations for CAS (TI-Nspire and Casio ClassPad) and for spreadsheets (Excel) revised and updated for 2016 software.
- New STEM-focused activities have been included
- Revised and improved theory content especially in Finance, Statistics and Probability chapters
- Clearer visual differentiation and content organisation to make it easier to distinguish between 10 and 10A content.
Key features of Reader+:
- Available for use online and offline
- Read the student book with bonus multimedia content.
- Add, edit, and delete highlights and notes
- Synchronise state and data across multiple devices even when the user is offline