This product includes a copy of Pearson General Mathematics Queensland 11 Student Book with access to Reader+.
It is created for the new senior maths QCAA syllabus to save you time and help you teach with confidence.
Every question and worked example is graded according to QCE levels of difficulty, simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar
Sample exams, question banks, technology activities, and fully worked solutions
Digital activities to engage and support conceptual understanding
Instructions for smart use of technology
A focus on common errors for increased awareness
Curriculum grids and aligned teaching programs in the teacher resource.
Reader+ gives you access to the eBook version of your Student Book as well as bonus multimedia assets. It’s built to work online and offline, making content easily available anytime, anywhere, in every school. It works on PC and Mac, Android and iOS.
Learners can quickly navigate through their eBooks, read them, take notes and save bookmarks. Reader+ integrates multimedia (audio/video) and interactive activities that enhance and extend the reading experience.
Features & Benefits:
- Specifically written for the incoming new senior mathematics QCAA syllabus
- Every question explicitly graded using the three levels of difficulty as specified in the QCAA syllabus: simple familiar, complex familiar, and complex unfamiliar. This tailors it uniquely to QCAA syllabus and the visibility of the grading helps ensure well graded questions.
- Recall section: This sits at the at the start of every chapter and is designed to revise prerequisite knowledge and skills needed to complete the forthcoming material
- Making Connections: These provide teachers and students with a visual interactive of specific mathematics concepts or ideas to aid students in their understanding. The actual activity will be attached to the eBook, accessed via Reader+
- Explore Further tasks: provide an opportunity for students to consolidate their understanding of concepts and ideas with the aid of technology, and answer a small number of questions to deepen their understanding and broaden their skill base. These activities should take approximately 5-15 minutes to complete.
- Interactives in the form of videos explaining specific concepts or skills, or interactive questions to check-in on understanding
- Support in using technology such as spreadsheets, graphing calculators and graphing software, and includes technology focused Worked Examples and activities.
- All chapter include questions specifically designed to focus on common misconceptions and errors student make, with detailed explanations contained in worked solution.
- Every Chapter Review has been written to follow the QCAA external Exam Paper 1 & 2 proportions for level of difficulty and questions types, which is 60% simple familiar, 20% complex familiar, and 20% complex unfamiliar.
- Fully worked solutions for all questions in the student textbook and accompanying teacher support material
- Mixed Reviews and Exam Reviews offer cumulative practice of content already covered to prepare students for internal and external exams. They are placed between every 2-4 chapters.
- Exams: Each title includes pre-prepared exams to support teachers with the QCAA specified internal assessment tasks. These have also been written to follow the QCAA external Exam Paper 1 & 2 proportions for level of difficulty and questions types, which is 60% simple familiar, 20% complex familiar, and 20% complex unfamiliar.
- Problem Solving and modeling task for Unit 1&2 and Units 3&4 to support teachers with the QCAA specified internal assessment tasks
- Question Banks: a set of 15-30 additional questions with fully worked solutions have been developed for every chapter to support teachers in preparing a range of internal assessment or review tasks.
- Pre-prepared Teaching Programs and curriculum grids to support implementation of the new courses.