Oxford Handwriting for Queensland is a complete handwriting program developed under the guidance of handwriting expert and author, Deborah Davis. This fresh modern series develops the building blocks of handwriting with correct posture and grip models and opportunities to model and practice accurate letter formation and joining techniques.
Student Books F - 2:
- Patterns to introduce letter groups and develop fluency skills.
- Starting dots and direction arrows.
- Automated information of high-frequency Oxford Wordlist words.
- Self-assessment pages and 'track your progress' spreads.
- Links to Oxford Literacy for a connected curriculum.