The Year 11 and Year 12 General Mathematics student books focus explicitly on development of content addressing the Australian Curriculum. The chapters are well structured and are broken into lesson-sized sections to best assist the development of student understanding. Simple and clear examples precede each exercise and are matched to relevant questions within the sections.
- Written by an experienced team of teachers to specifically address the Australian Curriculum – Senior Mathematics
- Rich investigative development tasks that can be used as assessment
- Exercises include a graduation of questions which allow for the range of abilities within the classroom
- Access to the NelsonNet student including a complete suite of additional resources for practice and consolidation of key concepts
- Access to the NelsonNet teacher website including curriculum grids and teaching programs (available to adopting schools).
*Complimentary access to NelsonNet is available to teachers who use the accompanying student book as a core resource in their classroom. Contact your education consultant for access codes and conditions.