Nelson QMaths for the Australian Curriculum 7 – 10 is a brand new series that has been developed to support teachers implementing the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 7 – 10 students in Queensland. A comprehensive range of resources are available in printed form and in digital form on NelsonNet to support the Nelson QMaths series. This is the Teacher's Edition of the Year 7 student textbook. It contains the same content as the student book with additional page-by-page wraparound information to assist teachers with lesson planning and instruction. It includes suggests for integrating key aspects of the curriculum (capabilities, proficiencies, technology, and cross-curriculum priorities) into the teaching of each topic.
- Explicit focus on the development of the four Australian Curriculum proficiencies – Understanding, Fluency, Problem solving and Reasoning
- Support for the general capabilities and cross-curriculum priorities
- Visually appealing, full-colour publications that reflects instructional design principles, and clearly distinguishes exercises from theory and worked examples
- Hands-on, practical real-world maths investigations
- Clear thinking steps provided for worked examples
- Numerous ‘drill and practice’ exercises
- Graduated exercise sets referenced to colour-coded worked examples cater for mixed ability classrooms
*Complimentary access to NelsonNet is available to teachers who use the accompanying student book as a core resource in their classroom. Contact your education consultant for access codes and conditions.