Nelson QMaths for the Australian Curriculum 7 – 10 is a brand new series that has been developed to support teachers implementing the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 7 – 10 students in Queensland. A comprehensive range of resources are available in printed form and in digital form on NelsonNet to support the Nelson QMaths series. This is the Teacher's Edition of the Year 10 student textbook. It contains the same content as the student book with additional page-by-page wraparound information to assist teachers with lesson planning and instruction. It includes suggests for integrating key aspects of the curriculum (capabilities, proficiencies, technology, and cross-curriculum priorities) into the teaching of each topic.
- Explicit focus on the development of the four Australian Curriculum proficiencies – Understanding, Fluency, Problem solving and Reasoning
- Support for the general capabilities and cross-curriculum priorities
- Visually appealing, full-colour publications that reflects instructional design principles, and clearly distinguishes exercises from theory and worked examples
- Hands-on, practical real-world maths investigations
- Clear thinking steps provided for worked examples
- Numerous ‘drill and practice’ exercises
- Graduated exercise sets referenced to colour-coded worked examples cater for mixed ability classrooms
*Complimentary access to NelsonNet is available to teachers who use the accompanying student book as a core resource in their classroom. Contact your education consultant for access codes and conditions.