Nelson QMaths for the Australian Curriculum 7 – 10 is a brand new series that has been developed to support teachers implementing the Australian Mathematics Curriculum for Years 7 – 10 students in Queensland. Each student book gives access to the NelsonNet online student resources. NelsonNet and the NelsonNetBook (interactive eBook) are available to teachers and students who use the accompanying student book as a core educational resource in their classroom.
- Explicit focus on the development of the four Australian Curriculum proficiencies – Understanding, Fluency, Problem solving and Reasoning
- Support for the general capabilities
- Visually appealing, full-colour publication that reflects instructional design principles, and clearly distinguishes exercises from theory and worked examples
- Numerous linked technology-related resources – spreadsheets, GeoGebra activities, calculator examples and exercises
- Hands-on, practical real-world maths investigations
- Clear thinking steps provided for worked examples
- Numerous ‘drill and practice’ exercises
- Graduated exercise sets referenced to colour-coded worked examples cater for mixed ability classrooms.