Nations in Focus is a blackline master for upper primary which contains ten sets of research and activity pages. Each set has four pages – allowing the student to collate an overview of ten different nations or continents. The activities in each set focus on a specific nation or country and provide the students with a complete nation’s profile when their data is collected.
- provides a study of culture, tradition and geography
- ten sets of research and activity pages
- ten different nations or continents are included for study
- the blackline master activities focus on a specific nation
- package can be used in a variety of ways