This blackline masters introduce basic concepts that children require at this age, in a fun activity-basedmanner, as well as providing the child with a record of his or her own achievement in booklet form.
The pages are designed so that on completion of the four activities on each page, the work is folded into a small booklet, which can be the child’s record and form a collection of achievements.
- this books develop basic early skills
- each blackline master activity creates a small booklet that:
- – provides a variety of activities;
- – is motivational in its presentation; and
- – provides an excellent record for parents to observe progress.