What is mBot? mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming electronics and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0 connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version) this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics).
- Children Safeguard - Compared to the previous verison mBot v1.1 comes with a casing specially designed for protecting main control board. Meanwhile the casing is atomized to safeguard childrens eyes from the glare of the onboard LED.
- Better Auxiliary Wheel - The ball omni-directional wheel of previous version is replaced by a mini nylon caster wheel that performs better when moving to any direction and dramatically reduces the little clack sound caused by a steel ball.
- Contracted But Not Simple - Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
- Graphical Programming - Drag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming control the robot and realize multiple functions from the robot. Know more here.
Features of mBlock
- Fun and Fun - mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options including obstacle-avoidance car line-following vehicle remote control car and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game soccer playing sumo and etc.
- Infinite Extensibility - The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts while the electronic parts of it is developed based on the Arduino open source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your "dream robot".
- Unique Curriculum System - To help teachers parents or children get started easier and faster you will also find that we provide online manuals and two online courses that will be updated regularly. These online tutorials are developed and maintained by teachers especially Scratch teachers at home and abroad. Know more here.