Finally! An intro to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus, it’s easy to teach – even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The littleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block-based programming, providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real-world inventions.
- 4+ hands-on inventions - Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war), then get creative and invent their own!
- 100+ activities & 10 lessons - Cross-curricular activities fit into any classroom, library, or makerspace
- Simple drag-and-drop code - The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy, intuitive block-based programming.
- Fun & engaging - Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do.
- Easy to teach - The simplicity of littleBits + block programming, plus an abundance of resources, sets educators up for success - even with no prior computer science experience
- 16 Bits, 30+ accessories, tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app.
- Suitable for 1-3 students (Grades 3-8)
- Recommended Age : 8+