ENGAGE YOUR ENTIRE CLASS, SCHOOL, OR DISTRICT IN POWERFUL STEAM LEARNING. STEAM Education Class Packs are bundles of the littleBits STEAM Student Set, configured for varying classroom sizes to make it easy for educators to decide which solution is right for them. Built for 3rd–8th grade classrooms of 18, 24, and 30 students, Class Packs make it easy to integrate science, technology, engineering, art, and math into your curriculum in an engaging way that ties to national standards.
Product Details - 24 Student Class Pack:
- The STEAM Student Set brings effective, invention-based learning into your classroom
- Students understand challenging subjects by creating inventions that solve challenges they can relate to
- Comes with a 72-page Student Invention Guide, and a 124-page online Teacher’s Guide and Invention Logs
- Suitable for 24 Students : Includes 8x Steam Student Sets + 3x Tackle Boxes
- Each individual STEAM Student Set supports 1–3 students in an individual or group setting
- Each individual kit Includes 19 BITS + additional materials & accessories.
- Recommended Age : 8+ (Grade 3-8)
- Introducing the STEAM Student Set
- Unboxing the littleBits STEAM Student Set
- The Cult of littleBits: How This Tech Toy Is Changing the Engineering Landscape
Disclaimer: Pictures shown of the tackle box are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary in colour, pattern and size due to product enhancement.