- Six books designed to help young learners develop the necessary skills to write clearly, coherently and cohesively for different purposes.
- Each book contains a variety of exercises grouped into six sections designed to help learners acquire specific skills:
1. Vocabulary 2. Grammar 3. Punctuation 4. Sentences 5. Let?s Write 6. Editing Features include:
- varied activities on grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, writing sentences and paragraphs, mind-mapping and editing
- activities to develop writing skills and strategies to suit different purposes and audiences
- provide practice in drafting and writing different types of text
- provide space for directed and independent writing.
Ideal for Middle Primary