The Eighth Edition (Units 3 & 4) of Legal Studies for Queensland is Volume 2 of a 2 book series, written specifically for teachers and students of the subject of Queensland Senior Legal Studies. Units 3 & 4 Topics: UNIT 3: Law, Governance and Change: Topic 1: Governance in Australia; Topic 2: Law Reform within a Dynamic Society. Unit 4: Human Rights in Legal Contexts: Topic 1: Human Rights; Topic 2: The Effectiveness of International Law; Topic 3: Human Rights in Australian Contexts.
- Suitable for the Queensland Legal Studies 2019 General Senior Syllabus
- Engaging topical activities
- Questions to develop higher level skills
- Authors who are experienced lawyers and educators
- The complete teaching package of the textbook, available in hard copy and for electronic use
- Teacher Solutions and Resources Manuals
- Full colour and legally accurate at times of publication