Language Homework Assignments is a series of seven blackline masters for the primary school years. Each homework sheet deals with a language skill specific to that year level, making it easy to link homework to what has been taught in the classroom. The homework sheets are aimed at a four term year with nine exercises for each term.
- homework blackline masters are aimed at a four-term year with nine exercises for each term
- each set of skills is followed by a review sheet which may be done as a test or as revision exercises
- the basic work on each sheet is followed by a ‘Challenge’ section and most exercises have brief answers so the home work can be worked through easily and quickly
- most words can be found in the abridged dictionaries common in primary schools
- teachers notes, an individual student record sheet and answers