Enhancements for the NEW 8th Edition 2016+ include: 72 A5 page, new title Kluwell My Home Reading™, full page per week for recording students' progress, unique stickers & award certificates for each level and all new graphics.
Passion for reading starts at home!
With this journal, parents/caregivers and young readers can participate in reading together and record their achievement by filling out a daily account. Your child can draw in the blank faces to express how they feel about their reading, which opens up a dialogue about their learning experience; and there is a space for parents/caregivers to comment.
There are achievement awards and stickers to help motivate your child to develop good reading habits plus tips for parents/caregivers on correcting mistakes and encouraging their readers to tackle a wide range of material.
These journals are a great resource for teachers to monitor reading participation at home.
Benefits of using the Kluwell My Home Reading Journal:
- Fantastic value that lasts the school year
- Excellent reward system that encourages children to read.
- Develops positive reading attitudes with students and parents/caregivers.
- A great way for parents/caregivers to be involved in their child’s learning.
- Gives parents/caregivers reading strategies to support their child.
- Encourages positive communication between parent/caregivers, child and teacher.
- Attractively presented – children take pride in using this book.