This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the Australian Curriculum for Mathematics.
The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the immersive digital learning platform that replaces eBookPLUS in 2018. With learnON, students enjoy:
- media, such as videos and interactivities, directly embedded within the reading content (no more opening in a separate browser tab!)
- the ability to personalise their digital title through notes, highlighting and favourites
- interactive questions for every topic, with feedback for every question
- a dashboard showing individual progress and results
Topic 1: Numeracy 1
Topic 2: Number skills
Topic 3: Algebra
Topic 4: Linear equations
Topic 5: Congruence and similarity
Topic 6: Pythagoras and trigonometry
- Project: Learning or earning?
Topic 7: Linear and non-linear graphs
Topic 8: Proportion and rates
Topic 9: Numeracy 2
Topic 10: Indices
Topic 11: Financial mathematics
Topic 12: Measurement
Topic 13: Probability
Topic 14: Statistics
Topic 15: Numeracy 3
- Project: Backyard flood
Topic 16: Quadratic algebra
Topic 17: Quadratic functions
Topic 18: Programming
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs—no separate eGuide purchase is required.
To complement the Maths Quest series, assessON Maths Quest is available for Years 7-10.