This combined print and digital title provides 100% coverage of the Australian Curriculum for Mathematics.
The textbook comes with a complimentary activation code for learnON, the immersive digital learning platform that replaces eBookPLUS in 2018. With learnON, students enjoy:
- media, such as videos and interactivities, directly embedded within the reading content (no more opening in a separate browser tab!)
- the ability to personalise their digital title through notes, highlighting and favourites
- interactive questions for every topic, with feedback for every question
- a dashboard showing individual progress and results
Topic 1: Numeracy 1
Topic 2: Positive integers
Topic 3: Indices and primes
- Project: We are not alone!
Topic 4: Rational Numbers
Topic 5: Geometry
Topic 6: Decimals
Topic 7: Percentages
Topic 8: Algebra
Topic 9: Measurement
- Project: Sustainable by design
Topic 10: Probability
Topic 11: Numeracy 2
Topic 12: Positive and negative integers
Topic 13: Linear equations
Topic 14: Representing and interpreting data
Topic 15: Coordinates and the Cartesian plane
Topic 16: Transformations
Topic 17: Views of 3-D shapes
Topic 18: Money
Topic 19: Numeracy 3
Topic 20: Programming
For teachers, learnON includes additional teacher resources such as quarantined questions and answers, curriculum grids and work programs—no separate eGuide purchase is required.
To complement the Maths Quest series, assessON Maths Quest is available for Years 7-10.