Investigating Phonics is a series of blackline masters designed to support the teaching of phonics. Each student worksheet in this book emphasises one particular digraph in a variety of spelling, word study and comprehension activities.
- designed to support the teaching of phonics, using a variety of spelling, word study and comprehension activities
- the blackline master activities include identifying the phonic sound treated, matching words to pictures, cloze, unjumbling words and read and draw
- test sheets featuring each blend or digraph covered
- activity overview for each phonic sound
- also includes lists of phonic words used and a class record sheet