A Purpose To Use The Internet
Students generally love to surf the Net and it has fast become the number-one source of reference when searching for information. However, the two don’t necessarily combine to produce the required results. Students often spend many minutes trying to locate information on the Net, which may have been located in just a few minutes via other resources. One of the reasons for this is that students, and many adults, have not yet developed the skills needed to ‘fine-tune’ their research, with frustration often being the end result.
The aim of this book is to develop those skills in a fun and interesting way so that the time taken to find the information they are seeking is dramatically reduced. This book not only captures and stimulates the student’s interest, but improves their Internet research skills dramatically!
- amazing, mind-blowing, challenging questions give students a purpose to use the Internet
- provides students with the opportunity to ‘fine-tune’ research skills on the Internet
- develops the skills required to efficiently and effectively search for information on the Internet
- encourages students to critically question and evaluate the information found on Internet sites
- outcome links, answers and web addresses (URLs) for the questions have also been provided