The Flexi-Scope is simple to use microscope which connects easily to any USB port.
It captures high quality images at magnifications of up to 200x.
The microscope has a flexible gooseneck and can be easily positioned to view even difficult objects.
The bright, adjustable, LED lighting can be used to illuminate the subject when working in subdued lighting.
The easy to use software is compatible with XP, Vista, Windows 7 and includes measurement software so that children can make sub millimetre measurements and add dimensions to captured images.
For ages 3 years+
- Resolution: 1.3M megapixels
- Sensor : 1.3M pixel CMOS sensor
- Magnification: x10 to x200 (approx)
- LED lamp: 6 LED light for illumination
- Frame rate: 15 fps (for time lapse stills and video)
- Interface: USB
- Gooseneck: 40 cm long, the flexible neck allows the microscope to be positioned easily to view difficult objects
- Operation System: Windows XP , Vista and Windows 7
- Controls: LED Light on/off button & snapshot button (on base)
- Built-in Microphone
- Product Benefits:
- Compact size for portable use between classrooms
- Investigate items previously impossible to look at through traditional digital
- Perfect for use with interactive whiteboard