- The first of its kind, this book aims at giving young learners a head start in the study of English.
- It has been specifically written in response to educators' renewed emphasis on the teaching of grammar in the English language curriculum.
- Children are introduced to grammar through the study of words with pictures, arranged according to different parts of speech.
- Covers all basic rules of English grammar.
- Clear and concise explanations with numerous examples.
- Ample notes on grammar help, vocabulary, language tips, and spelling rules.
- Learner friendly page design and layout.
Ideal for Primary