Activities for Early Finishers
The problem of children finishing classroom activities at different times is one that confronts teachers every day of the school year, it is a fact of teaching life. What to do with these children is a task that has been approached in many and varied ways. These blackline masters aim to provide the teacher with activities that will help to solve this problem.
- blackline masters that are designed to develop and consolidate skills
- covers major curriculum areas
- encourages the development of problem-solving strategies
- contains topics that are of high interest to children
- provides a basis for the development of classroom learning centres