Now offering rich digital resources and a powerful Learning Management System for students who require additional support in mathematics in this innovative series.
This second edition continues to provide a practical interpretation of the Australian Curriculum to help students meet the minimum requirements of the achievement standards. It now combines a proven teaching and learning formula with the seamless integration of a structured student text, rich digital learning resources and a powerful learning management system.
- The Interactive Textbook, now fully integrated with HOTmaths, allows effortless and immediate navigation from the textbook content to video examples, interactive widgets and walkthroughs that visually represent and reinforce maths concepts.
- Within the Interactive Textbook, ‘More HOTmaths’ provides access to all of the rich Australian Curriculum HOTmaths content for Years 3-10 for revision, consolidation and extension.
- Two separate working programs are discretely embedded in every exercise in the student text, offering Building and Progressing pathways through the text to provide more support for differentiated learning.
- A strong focus on applied mathematics in everyday life (Years 7-9) and in the workplace (Year 10) will engage students by applying maths to practical realworld contexts.
- The tried and tested LMS, available to teachers as part of the Online Teaching Suite, combines task-management tools for differentiated learning, a powerful test generator, ready-made tests, and comprehensive student and wholeclass reporting tools.
- This practical interpretation of the Australian Curriculum encourages students to consolidate core mathematical concepts and develop vital literacy and numeracy skills in a redesigned, friendly and easy-to-follow lay-out for students who require additional support in mathematics.
2 Lines, shapes and solids
3 Fractions, decimals and percentages
6 Ratios and rates
8 Statistics and probability
9 Straight line graphs
10 Transformation and congruence Appendix: Algorithmic thinking